Monday, March 1, 2010

Wee-Peats sale starts tomorrow

The Wee-Peats consignment sale starts
Tuesday, March 2nd at 9 am!
I went today for the Volunteer shop and it was really great! I found a few toys we were looking for and some sweet outfits as well at some great prices. You just have to look because since each consignor prices their own items, they fluctuate in price. A lot of the smocked items I was hoping to get were just too high. But I'm still happy with the items I purchased!
Since it's in a much bigger building this year, it is sooo much easier to get around and find things! And I was really loving the fact that there weren't many people today for the Volunteer shop....totally worth the time to work! Hope you'll check it out!
Also, the Trinity on the Hill sale is coming up soon! I'll post details later!

No comments:

Post a Comment