Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Welcome

I was inspired to create a blog about something that could help others and also something that wasn't done already. I prayed about it and asked God to show me where this might be. I have really learned a lot from the coupon/money saving blogs I have been reading for the past few months. There are so many and they all give such valuable information. I saw that there wasn't one dedicated exclusively to baby/children's deals. I think that most people really begin to look at ways to save money after they have children because their expenses increase and sometimes their incomes may decrease. I know that is the case with my husband and I when we had our first baby about a year ago. I have actually really enjoyed finding the best deals, learning to use coupons and match them with sales, save money, and also to teach others how to do the same! So after much thought and prayer, I am so excited to begin this blog and hope that it can help you in some way. We're in this together, so if you find a great deal that I could add, please let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment