Monday, February 8, 2010

Huggies Diapers for $2.99 at Walgreens!

Updated to Add: I finally found the Children's Activity Book today at the Columbia Rd./Belair Rd. store. I asked the pharmacy employee and they had it right under the counter. She also had the pharmacist sign off on it so I didn't even have to pay for it!!!!!! The coupons can be used multiple times so I didn't tear the Huggies out, I just had her scan it in the book. I'm so glad that I finally found a store who carries them!

Thanks to Southern Savers for the following information!

$3 RR wyb (1) Huggies Jumbo Diapers, GoodNites or Pull-Ups at $8.99

-$1 off Huggies Diapers Walgreens Childrens Activity Booklet (store coupon)
-$2 off any Huggies Diapers printable (IE) or printable (FF) (makes it $3.99)
-$2 off any Pull Ups SS 1/17 printable

She also listed a few coupons.com coupons for the Huggies but they were not available when I checked. They could not be available for my zip code or may have reached the print limit already. I also receive the Huggies mailer and it always has a $2 off coupon as well.

So after Register Rewards, the diapers would only be $2.99 if you have the store coupon and the manufacturer's coupon!!!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment